Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pretty Paper

Don't you love paper and stationary? I know I do! There are so many gorgeous designs out there, and stationary is (relatively) affordable, and an easy way to brighten up the ordinary. If only I could stop hoarding it...

Anyway, for my very first post on this blog I thought I'd highlight some new designs that I'm absolutely loving.

I recently discovered MaeMae by Megan Gonzalez, and I'm in love with her bright, whimsical designs. And they're affordable, too!





Dempsey and Carroll, a venerable stationary company, recently released envelopes lined with reproductions of popular Schumacher textiles. I'm loving the Chiang Mai dragon print (and I'm sure Little Green Notebook is too!)



If I had to pick a favorite, I think I'd go with Erin Jang. She's a graphic designer who designs for Esquire, and creates the most amazing, thought-out custom invitations. Isn't this wedding menu delightful?



I'm loving all the details in this custom wedding suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails